Chilton Polden 100 Club

In 2017 the Friends of St Edwards Church started a 100 Club to raise valuable funds for the running of St Edwards Church in Chilton Polden. It’s your chance to support St Edwards Church in Chilton Polden AND be in with a chance to win a Cash Prize each month.

We are always looking for new members, so why not take part in a monthly draw, costing just £1 per month. 60% of the income raised each month goes to St Edwards Church and the remaining 40% is divided between 3 lucky winners. Members need to commit to a minimum of 12 draws (£12 for the year).

The Friends of St Edwards Church work together to raise funds for the running of St Edwards Church and money raised is used to keep the Church running, as well as maintaining and improving it for the benefit of Chilton Polden and the surrounding villages. By joining the 100 club you are not only helping to keep the church running but also enabling us to carry out large scale repairs and maintenance.

For more information on joining please contact Netta Meadows on 07966366946 or email - stedwards100club@gmail.com

Monthly Draw Winners

2018         1st prize   2nd prize   3rd prize
May          #13         #46         #50
April        #26         #57         #8
March        #15         #64         #33
February     #12         #88         #87
January      #31         #19         #67

2017
December     #16         #8          #62
November     #76         #91         #33
October      #67         #43         #86
September    #45         #65         #59
August       #21         #59         #11